Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun, who do you think breeds the most beautiful poodles in your eyes?

My personal favorite so far has been Arreau's standards. I had a chance to see one of her cream boys in person last year and he was stunning just like all her reds, apricots and blacks.

I find Aery's miniatures gorgeous as well, just judging from his website. That Gr. Ch. Aery's Athletica is a dream.

I've seen some gorgeous toys as well of course, I just can't remember the breeders.

Who are your personal choices for most beautiful poodles?

·
Premium Member
24,032 Posts
For tpoos, Rodell and Rod Connor

For mpoos I can't say for sure

For spoos Ale Kai and related lines like Madela (my boy Javelin)

Reactions: NaturalPoodle

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Do they still breed, Johanna? Having trouble finding them online.
I've always loved your profile pic btw. A Donnchada, correct?
I do not think the Aizcorbes are breeding any more. They are, I think, still judging. That said, if you google "Aizbel poodles" you'll find people who are continuing the line. I started showing and breeding poodles in the 1970s, so I sometimes forget that many of the famous breeders I once knew or knew of are long gone. I'm an old poop!

Yes, my mini, Zoe, is from Donnchada. Her sire is Aery's King of the Castle and her dam is Impressive Silver Angel. Lots of Aery and Kallista in her background. Her sire is blue and her dam is silver. Zoe is still black, but at 3 1/2 years old I am beginning to see a suggestion of blue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts