Poodle Forum banner

The Mighty Beatrice

5K views 58 replies 14 participants last post by  94Magna_Tom 
#1 · (Edited)
Our adventures continue little Bea and I, we have passed the need for the rabies vaccine, done and dusted. What now?
I'd love to save we lived happily ever after, but we all know that isn't true, it's been a ho hum week, Bea is back to vomiting on and off, it might be because I reintroduced a treat, that is off the menu again we'll see.
For those not in the know Beatrice was diagnosed with an incredibly rare cancer June 28th 2019, oncologist recommended a boat load of treatments, that I declined to do.
I sometimes wonder if the oncologist got it wrong, it's possible because there is a fine line between Lymphangioma and Lymphangiosarcoma in diagnosis.
Is Beatrice sick? Yes, Beatrice has urinary track disease, kidney disease, her liver level are mega high, her gall bladder sludgy and more than partially blocked.
The last roundsof tests said she was worse, but
I just want to keep her happy and comfortable, but
I know one thing I will take Beatrice's lead, she is still happy, she still plays

I promised her no more poking and prodding, because just you can treat something doesn't mean you should.

Balancing out that quality of life

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.