Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have probably more than 1000 pictures of Misha sleeping/relaxing. It's excessive. Some of them are cute, but others are disturbingly demonic. I can't be the only one who creepily photographs their poodle. So I am starting this thread. Show me your best sleeping/relaxing poodles. I will share some of mine. I'll try to keep the number limited. I have so many. Some may not be for those with delicate sensibilities. And yes, they're all on the same couch because he always sleeps next to me while I'm working.

This first set I'll share is decidedly demonic.

20200623_132144.jpg

20200616_205241.jpg

20200522_171420.jpg

·
Registered
12,353 Posts
Sophy sleeps with her eyes open too - and I too find it disturbingly creepy. I wonder why, both the open eyes and the creepiness?

Reactions: Raindrops

·
Super Moderator
1,274 Posts
I just want to kiss that face, it looks so smooth & clean!
Yep. His breeder is pretty serious about getting the puppies started with grooming early on. When I went out to visit the breeder was giving someone else's puppy an impromptu bath in the kitchen sink. (The puppy had been cavorting in the kibble pan, as puppies do.) The puppy was protesting, and the breeder responded with a mock stern growl: "You're a poodle. This is part of the package. Get used to it."

·
Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
I'm quiet with a migraine hangover (migraine last night, sense of disassociation lingers), and Normie is offering support. He's the most empathetic dog we've ever had.

View attachment 468546
Awwwww. Gracie was my migraine companion. She spent days at a time in the dark with me, with no complaints.

I hope you're feeling back to normal soon. I know those hangovers well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts