Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know, we lost our 20 year old daughter last week 6/13/10 to a horrible illness that swept her away in only three days. Toxic Shock Syndrome was the final diagnosis.
I have rarely posted on here lately because of the drama that comes with forums, but I feel the need to share. I believe death brings people back together.
I want to share with you her video tribute.
Amy Elifritz | Video Tribute

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
As the mother of a daughter who will be 20 years old this August, I can't even fathom what you are going through. Sincere, deepest sympathies to all of Amy's family and may God's love and strength support you as you grieve Amy's loss here on earth and celebrate her welcome into heaven! God bless you and your family, Lisa!

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
I am so very sorry to read of your loss. I lost my youngest sister when she was in her 20s, but after a long illness so the shock was less. It is not something you ever get over, but in time you do come through it to a place of peace. If kind thoughts from a stranger can help at all, you have mine.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Lisa...I am so very sorry! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family for a long time. Do whatever you need to do to get through your grief. We all grieve in our own personal way, and if you need to be weak, be weak. If you need to talk, talk. But know that there are a lot more people who care about you than you can even imagine. If you need them let them be blessed by helping you through this. xoxo

·
Registered
548 Posts
Sincere condolences.

May the sweet memories bring you solace in the days ahead.

Prayers of support and love are all around you.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
That is so horrible. I am truely very sorry for your loss, and cannot imagine what you are going through. To loose someone so young so quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I lost my husband 4 years ago and I know the only thing that could possibly be worse is to lose a child. I'm so very sorry for you and your family.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I am sorry for your loss.

The tribute was beautiful and I am certain through the pain, this must have also made you smile.

Bless you and your family

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that happened to your daughter... I could not even possibly understand what you are going through, but I hope you and your family will stay strong and make it through. :hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
781 Posts
i understand the pain of losing someone close to you, but i would be lying if i said i could begin to understand a parent losing a child. you and your family are in my prayers. the Lord will give you strength to somehow get through this terrible experience. my deepest sympathies...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts