Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
It's amazing seeing them think and work things out!
They are truly amazing creatures!

BTW.. Vegas is maturing into an absolutely handsome young lad!!
You have him looking great, and he is just so beautiful :D

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohhh so cute!!! He is growing so BIG too!!! Clever boy!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! ^^ I'm still tweeking the groom, Jak, it changes a little every week, lol.

I'm not sure how tall he is right now.. I need to weigh him and measure him. :x I've never measured a dog before though.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thanks guys! ^^ I'm still tweeking the groom, Jak, it changes a little every week, lol.

I'm not sure how tall he is right now.. I need to weigh him and measure him. :x I've never measured a dog before though.
you measure from the floor to the top of their withers (their shoulders). you know they say poodles have the ability to reason things out as well as a 3 yrs old child.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Look at that little smarty trying to reason things out! You're right, poodles are so intelligent! Vegas is such a handsome boy, too! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is a very crafty fellow. I love the part where he plays on your sympathy first to see if you will get it for him.

My late toy, Katie, actually learned to use her paws and mouth together to get the balloon. I have a feeling he will too. Vegas is really looking like a handsome young man.

I really enjoyed the video.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is a very crafty fellow. I love the part where he plays on your sympathy first to see if you will get it for him.

My late toy, Katie, actually learned to use her paws and mouth together to get the balloon. I have a feeling he will too. Vegas is really looking like a handsome young man.

I really enjoyed the video.
Well it'll have to be another balloon.. because I yanked this one down to get his attention and he got it.. and killed it. ^^

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol, my foxy kills balloons too. Dunno what she'd do with a helium one, but normal ones she bounces and chases until she can corner it enough to bite it and kill it.... lol!

wow, 20 inches already!? He's gonna be a big boy!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Too funny he killed it! I guess he had a 'blast'!

I'm crackin myself up. I'm just glad he had so much fun.

·
Registered
752 Posts
You can just see the wheels turning in his head....so smart!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts