Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up just shaving the poodles. Stupid puppy coat mixing with the adult coat was ughh. Tsuki's was sooo much thicker than Lincolns and I wasn't able to save as much... and I trimmed her topknot too short.

I desperately need a pair of nice clippers!!

Still have trims to do on each.. but here ya go! Please don't mind the brown stains on Tsuki's legs.. still trying to find stuff to get rid of them!!

Lincoln before

After

Tsuki before

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tsuki after (her new nickname is the Great Silver Ferret Dog) I need to get pics of her outside tomorrow.. she's like a silver/white color!

Cuddling with buddy Stryder (methinks for warmth)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ah, it's not bad, it doesn't look like you butchered them or anything. Nice and smooth. Not sure what you were going for Lincoln, if it was a miami clip then the pom poms on the legs need to be lower down, just clip the tops off of them, think ankle. I think it's adorable, looks like he's got leg warmers on :)

Isn't it fun to clip silvers?? Its like amazing color changed puppy :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG She is sooo silver!! She use to kinda have a darker grey stripe down her back... now it's just by her tail and above her shoulders. I'm interested in what color her fur is gonna grow back as.

I left the pom's longer so my groomer friend has something to work with. Though they are kinda growing on me. LOL.

Hopefully the pup's Fido Fleeces come before snow falls!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts