Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The groom after the beach! I should have thought better then to take them now, I just has my GallBladder out last Mon, so I am not supposed to lift anything over 10 lbs, but I could not leave the salt and sand on the girls so I bathed and dried them as well as groomed Tynkers, her was a little fuzzy face!

I had a dysfunction with my dryer lol, the hose kept popping off, cause my husband used it to dry his motor cycle and not the hose won't stay on lol :doh:. It is an old dryer but works great! It has other issues on the other end of the hose the attachment kept flying off lol. The glue would get hot and off it would go! So I Vet Wrapped it LOL!! I ordered some to fix the other end as well, but it has not come in yet, so I figured I would use what we have on hand! I put an Ace Bandage on it!! LMAO :wacko: It did not come off after that! LOL!!!!

OMG! My Dryer is SOOOO Red Green'd LMAO!!!!!!

I shortened Tynkes ears and tail, they look so much better, before they looked straggly!

Edit cause I forgot to add the pics LOL!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics darn it! Can't get it to work right...tired and am going to bed SOON! Sorry I can not get this thing working, will post pics tomorrow. I am going to be now lol!:fish:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My video did get uploaded, so you can see the after "pics" on the video if you would like. Please IGNORE my voice, I sound so stupid LOL! Here is the link

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aw!! :) I love the vid, Tynk is SO CUTE OMG. <3 Love what you did with her ears. Kiara is so pretty too, and she looks like such a good, good girl!

Also, your cat is super handsome. :D He's awesome.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
You have a beautiful family, canine, feline and human. :) I have to say I am smitten with Tynkerbell, she has the most gorgeous little face and those eyes!!! I want one just like her.....sigh.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
everyone sounds stupid on video *L*

Tynker looks way less then impressed she's been groomed... you can just see her thinking "must ruin groom job- rub rub rub rub "

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the great complements everyone! This was my first time doing video I loved it! I am gonna take the kids to the park next to our house with the dogs and tape that LOL! Tynkers HATES having her face shaved and has oober sensitive skin, so I will only shave her face with a 10, if I use a 40 she scratches herself raw.

I have only been grooming for a very short time, but Amber (FrostFire) taught me as much as she could when i lived in NC she is a good teacher and wonderful friend! Although her poodle plantation kinda looks like a hairdressers kids LOL! You know always doing others hair no time for theirs LOL! I love it when she post pics of hers after a groom, cause i know she has so little time for it lol.

Banjo thanks you as well, he seriously thinks he is a dog lol, he does NOT like cats lol LOVES dogs.

I think I may dye Tynkers again, this time I think I will do writing on her sides, one side saying Tynker and the other Toy LOL! That is one of her many nick names, TynkerToy LOL!

Video makes alot of difference to, you can actually see the personality of the pup not just a picture, its great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts