Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Very cute!

However, if you are going to show Quincy, you might want to nip this sort of play in the bud. It is ultimately a coat shredder. My pro handler teaches all her dogs to "get a baby!" which means to get a toy and play tug with the toy.

Just something to think about.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
awww how very dear they are! you made me smile today - yay! I love when the other dog stopped to stick hi nose in to see what was going on - lol very cute!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cute!

However, if you are going to show Quincy, you might want to nip this sort of play in the bud. It is ultimately a coat shredder. My pro handler teaches all her dogs to "get a baby!" which means to get a toy and play tug with the toy.

Just something to think about.
Thanks Cbrand for the thoughts. I will work on that in the future, but right now and just letting Quincy find his way here and form bonds with everyone. One the friendships are all solidified we will try to kick it up a notch and spare his coat. Actually though, he is the shredder. Poor Holly is going to end up with very short ears!! She mouths him but isn't tearing at his coat. But, we will work on it for sure.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cute! I like how the whippet comes to investigate... then decides eating is more important. LOL!! (At least, I think that's kibble crunching I hear...) :D

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cute! I like how the whippet comes to investigate... then decides eating is more important. LOL!! (At least, I think that's kibble crunching I hear...) :D
Ha,ha,ha!!! Yes, it would be kibble. He just had to verify everything was in fun, then ..oh...okay...all is well here, now I will go and eat.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I sware poodles are "mouthy" lol. Suri and Olie do this A LOT!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Gosh that was entertaining to say the least..love how the greyhound popped by to check things out..:) I know you have got to be enjoying every minute of this new little one. Spoos are so good for our soul aren't they?
Mine are constantly entertaining me and keep me laughing.

Hey, we are all doing great. My boys are keeping me busy with baseball games and girlfriends! And the weather here in NC has been so beautiful that we spend most of our spare time outside. I am going to try and get some pics up this week-end...Greta is growing up way too fast :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts