Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was time for Alfie's first trip to Petco for socialization. We brought the whole crew. It was a hoot to say the least. At different times either I or Dianne had to take all six poodles!! Picture one of those city dog walkers with dogs wrapping their leads all around them; just as effective as being wrapped in duct tape. :pound:

Dianne and the gang:

Wonder which one is Alfie....Oh, yeah! The one with the silver hocks. He is so cute!

Did you really have to take me out in public on a bad hair day!? Really, mom!

And, yes. Much to my disappointment, Taffy's nose has gone brown. It is darkening up now so she has snownose.....sigh....But I love my baby dearly.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The family kitties think that Taffy is their mom; especially Sassypants. Taffy is checking out kitty litter for them.

Let me see now. What are the ingredient in this one? I really don't like clay. It sticks to the roof of my mouth when I am a naughty girl and knock the gate down to the kitty room. Shhhhhh....don't tell mom.

Maybe that one over there?

Mom, can you read that one up there for me. I can't reach. I want the best for my kitties.

Hair with a nose. No, it's not a new meal on the menu....it's Chantel.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ooh, ooh, ooh....Look everyone! It's a toy....I think? No, it moves. I think it is real. Poor boy. It think we scared him to death!! He sucked his face in!!!

So this is what shopping is all about? Hmmmm

Hey Chantel....we look like family!!

Alright, everyone. Pick out what you want.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ivy: How about these?
Grace: Ivy, you have to read the labels. You know our mom's don't let us eat junk!!

What do you think of this one Alfie?

WOW, Chantel! What are these.
Hey, Ivy, do we eat these?
Taffy asked if she could have one for a pet to go with her kitties. Mommy said "NO".

Alfie makes a new acquaintance....Good job, Alfie!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Billy! Who pays for all of this stuff? I'm too young to work and I forgot my pockets home!

Mommies pay....we play! LOL OH, and you get a treat at the end of the counter!! Isn't life great?

Never fails! There is always one kid who has to have one more thing on the way out of the checkout!! No, Taffy. You can't have that one.

Now watch this Alfie...the doors open by themselves! Amazing.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well....this will be a good trick...

Nearly perfect! We'll take it!

Alfie has figured out how to get his front in but not his back end yet! LOL Oh, and, yes, it is mud season here. Couldn't tell by the car, could you?

MOM, a little help here, please?
Ivy says: "Can you believe this?!"

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And, Alfie, this is what it's all about!

Isn't it fun to go shopping....we girls love it!

BILLY! Taffy's been into the Ginis again!! LOL
Oh, gosh...I don't know her.

Chantel: She fell off the wagon...
Billy: She scares me sometimes
Chantel: Don't looked so shocked Alfie. It doesn't happen often.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been quite a day....time to go home to bed and dream about that dreamy Great Dane I saw tonight. Night everyone.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I bet they do create quite a spectacle. They are so gorgeous each one on there own that they really make a spectacular group of poodles. They look like they are so well behaved in public.

Looks like everyone had a great time.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hahah that's great! Awesome pictures, looks like a party! I can hardly imagine the looks you guys got at the store, lots of people here have never seen ONE poodle, let alone six at a time!! :lol:

And oh dear, I'm in love with Alfie. He's just stunningly gorgeous and incredibly cute to boot. I love silvers. :love:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Awww, yes they are too cute!
That would have been a real hoot to have seen this pack of spoos in that store!!
And that poor pug didn't know what had hit him!
lol

And yes Alfie is a stunner!! I love love love him :)
More pics of him anytime please :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Very entertaining post! I love seeing the whole pack together like that. I'm sure you must have turned some heads.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts