Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have Vegas in a CC right now with rosettes. What I plan on doing soon is shaving off the rosettes and growing out the shaved bum until I can do a #5 on it, then I'm going blend the jacket into that length. Should I do a #5 on the shaved area on the front legs as well? The poms will stay the same, just with the shaved area of the leg above them being longer.

This may not work for summer though.. And I might just #5 his body all over and leave the poms, neck hair, topknot, ears, and tail alone.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I would grow the front legs to the same length you do on his bum. But, I have to say we are loving the miami. Lace is about a #5 length now(I use a #7 when I trim her). She has "sparkle" even when its really hot outside. Whatever you do, please post pics. Vegas is some poodle eye candy for sure :D

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'll keep updated pics for sure ^^ His shaved bum is just starting to go completely black (not seeing his blue skin)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
So I have Vegas in a CC right now with rosettes. What I plan on doing soon is shaving off the rosettes and growing out the shaved bum until I can do a #5 on it, then I'm going blend the jacket into that length. Should I do a #5 on the shaved area on the front legs as well? The poms will stay the same, just with the shaved area of the leg above them being longer.
That so sounds like something I would do. I'm always "evolving haircuts" it seems.
Can't wait to see photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts