Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to bathing and trimming up Atticus. It took about an hour and a half to bath, blowdry, brush/comb out and scrissor. He was being pretty good, but it was such a pain to do his whole right side so its a little off. He kept wanting to turn so he could watch me. Tonight is his first night at puppy class and his conformation class (its for 4H) and wanted him too look his best! I think he looks way better, what do you think?!

^his bad side. it was so hard to do since he kept turning to look at me and I almost chopped a chunk out

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I dont know if you can really tell a difference but he's evened out and his top knot is way shorter. If you look at my other thread I posted a couple days ago you can compare

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow he looks great!! You did a really good job! I love the shorter topknot and he looks really good with the short, even body. What a cutie, I bet he got all sorts of attention at class all fluffed up and adorable like that. ;) I think he looks even cuter than usual now!

I'm also totally jealous that you have a proper grooming table (and that it only takes you an hour and a half to completely groom your dog... OMG it takes me that long just to DRY Desmond!! :lol: )

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Yep! I'm with everyone else....gotta have an Atticus fix every now and then. Even soaking wet, he is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Nice job grooming such a little one.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! I love grooming him, I'm so tempted to use the trimmer my mom bought me for Christmas, it isnt that great but it gets the job done. I've already cleaned up his tail and face with it but I'm too nervous to do his feet.

Everyone was all goo-goo eyed over him at class tonight. Everyone wanted to hold him and was getting alot of attention. He was really over whelmed there (39 dogs and even more people) so he is getting well socialized, thats the main reason I wanted to take him so he didnt turn into a little scaredy cat. I can teach him everything he needs to know at home, I've trained a couple service dogs so I know how to teach everything by myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts