Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Kane...Betty-Jo and Jenny's litter brother. Betty-Jo was the darkest I had ever seen, but I think this fellow is darker again. I don't know but this litter has one amazing darkening gene!!! I know light colours in the background helps their colour pop, and I would have thought the deep deep couch would have lightened him up in the photos, and if it has, he mjust nearly look brown in person!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
If you open your pictures in mspaint, then go to Image>Resize/Skew then type in 25% in both the top boxes and click okay, that'll resize your images.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you fluffyspoos. Trillium tried this (she is MUCH better on the computer than me) and it didn't work, so she is in the midst of trying something else. We sent the images to photobucket, and we tried your idea, now if Trillium figures this all out, I am going to award her the medal of bravery (and patience, and computer saviness!!!!) Hopefully, there will be photos uploaded momentarily. If we cannot figure it out, maybe I will send them to Plumcrazy and see if she can figure things out.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
arreau....i have Lightroom and can export to the exact size needed to either upload as an attachment or send to photobucket to link. Send them to me and I will do them for you.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Nice picture, but now I gotta get my "old lady reading glasses" out to see it! :lol:!! Yes he is a very dark boy!! Gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Cherie, I hope you don't mind - I thought I'd try to get Kane's picture out here a little bit bigger... I pulled his pic off your facebook, put it on photobucket and pasted it here... Let's try THIS!!

He's such a pretty boy!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!! Way to go. Thank you Plumcrazy. I should get you to post some videos on here for me too. I will never be accused of being a computer genius. I wish he had a better haircut in these photos, but just could not gedt over his colour!! Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I know - I want to clip his face! :) I was looking at Lucy's bath pictures and thinking that I should've tidied up her face before taking pictures! HAAAAA! I've created a monster (myself!) :lol:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, but he will be suffering from winter nose. Pitch black late spring to about mid November. Most of them are llike that. Enzo probably doen't get it because of where you live.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Yes, but he will be suffering from winter nose. Pitch black late spring to about mid November. Most of them are llike that. Enzo probably doen't get it because of where you live.
I am glad you mention this i could not figure out why his nose wont change hahahaha

your right it was 75 degrees today WOO HOO ! sorry to brag :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, I heard California is the ONLY place in North America that isn't being affected by these crazy winter storms.. Florida is a mess, and it looks like citrus is going to cost us a whole lot more this year. Kane lives in New Brunswick, and they have had (like the rest of us) some pretty terrible weather so far this winter. It took longer this year to get started, but once it srrived...WOW!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Yes, I heard California is the ONLY place in North America that isn't being affected by these crazy winter storms.. Florida is a mess, and it looks like citrus is going to cost us a whole lot more this year. Kane lives in New Brunswick, and they have had (like the rest of us) some pretty terrible weather so far this winter. It took longer this year to get started, but once it srrived...WOW!!!
I was watching the news and the weather after I posted and they said it was 80 degrees down town ( where i live )

I saw the map also all of it was blue and CA was green yellow lol. Even though I like this weather we are in serious need of rain !

I would love to see pictures of him out side , its really hard to tell how dark he is because of the low light in the picture.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
My Irish setter Halley had winter nose but none of my spoos do WE have been in the teens and 20's here ! This really is a cold winter..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Arreau, his color IS amazing. My Gracie's nose has lost so much color. We are down in the teens and more snow than I care to admit. We are praying the roof holds up!! He is really nice looking....I too would love to see him with a clean face!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts