Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And will be leaving home soon.
4 of them have new homes and two are still looking for the right home.
We had the Volhard puppy aptitude test done on them and all came out very good.

Got mostly 3's:
This dog accepts human leaders easily. Is best prospect for the average owner, adapts well to new situations and generally good with children and elderly, although it may be inclined to be active. Makes a good obedience prospect and usually has a common sense approach to life.

Well except for one :) the purple one he is very independent and I would like him to go to a home where the new owners know what they are doing.

The ones who are still looking for homes are blue and purple :p

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
They are all so beautiful! I hope B & P find homes soon:)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has been a great 8 weeks but I have to admit I am a little glad that three of them will be leaving soon. Though I would love to have them longer it just nice to see them go to family's that can give them more than I can since I have six to take care of but they only have one :)
But its not like I don't have the time I am home all the time not working.

Since they are going to great new homes I will not have to worry about them.
It is hard work having puppies and I am so glad that they where only six :)

I have been getting them house trained since they where 5 weeks old and it has worked really well but its hard with 6 so I think I will do a better job with the 3 of them and the yellow one will go when he is 10 weeks old.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I cannot imagine having a house full of puppies. You guys that do this are amazing in my eyes. It's hard enough with the two I have and they are housebroken!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I hope Blue and Purple find new homes soon. Purple has a look of mischieviousness in his eye in the picture of him alone :lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope Blue and Purple find new homes soon. Purple has a look of mischieviousness in his eye in the picture of him alone :lol:
He is so much fun everyone who come to visit just fall in love with him.
If you open a room he has never been in before he is the first to check everything out. He is never afraid and always exploring.
He has a beautiful face that everyone falls for.

We went for a short walk with them on friday and there was this light house that everyone wanted to check out.
Well purple had no promblem getting up and down 3 times while the other ones where begin big baby's and crying to get down again.
here you can see some pics of the wall they where climbing up and down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awww...I'm feeling a little separation anxiety. I hope their new owner's will join us here and let us watch them grow up with them. :love:

Blue and Purple both look adorable. I'm sure it won't take long to find them homes.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Well, purple is your show dog then. That's the temperament you want to be able to take to a noisy venue and still have that showy attitude. Are you placing any in show homes?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
two of them are going to show homes.

We will see what the rest will do but most of them are just thinking about pets.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
two of them are going to show homes.

We will see what the rest will do but most of them are just thinking about pets.
Oh good luck with your show pups then! I bet you will be proud if they get their championships since you bred the litter.:)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh good luck with your show pups then! I bet you will be proud if they get their championships since you bred the litter.:)
I am crossing my fingers :)
I am also growing there mom out again and hopefully she will be a champion one day.

She has just been shown in very short coat so I am hoping the judges will give her a second look when she is in her big girl cut.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh my how adorable and beautiful they are and I can not believe that "my blue boy" is still available !!!! :):):)

At least I will be able ,perhaps, to see him for a week or two longer ; ) !!!!

Wishing best of luck to all puppies in their new homes !!! May they all have a long and happy lives !

·
Registered
448 Posts
I really enjoyed seeing these pictures of them exploring. How nice their tails look... some kept natural tails are very long and curly.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What beautiful babies! I wish a long, happy, healthy life to each one of them. May your show prospects turn out to be everything you hoped for!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts