Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww. That's great that they play well. When my son was that age the dogs avoided him because he was annoying! Of course they had been around for a long time before we had him. Max plays with Ryan a little.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww. That's great that they play well. When my son was that age the dogs avoided him because he was annoying! Of course they had been around for a long time before we had him. Max plays with Ryan a little.

Ya all my dogs really like my boys. Like most boys, my oldest can get rough at times but not too bad. I think its good to have your kids born and raised around dogs. We had dogs prior to us having my our boys. Ive noticed my boys as babies don't react to being around dogs like other babies do when they see a dog. There just used to them being every day life.

However they think all dogs are nice and try to walk up to dogs they don't know. Kids are so innocent and just don't realize all dogs aren't friendly. lol I love it that they aren't affraid though. Even big bullies...they don't even notice the bully intimidating factor some breed's present. Its great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts