Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Super Moderator

Registered
Adorable. She captured his essence, his joie de vivre.

Reactions: Countryboy

Super Moderator
So good!! Would love to see it come to "life" like these:

OMG half those pictures look like something out of Monsters Inc. I can't decide whether I'm amused or disturbed.

Registered
It might be a fun activity to make a poodle skirt with grandma. Then, she can have Bobby with her all the time.

Maybe with some scrap felt pieces and fabric you already have + elastic? At 7, I imagine she's good with scissors and might even like to cut out Bobby and maybe some hot glue? Then grandma can sew it together, maybe?

There's would be a lot of value in the activity, like converting yards, inches, the hand motor skills, creativity, quality time, + more.

Super Moderator
It might be a fun activity to make a poodle skirt with grandma. Then, she can have Bobby with her all the time.

Maybe with some scrap felt pieces and fabric you already have + elastic? At 7, I imagine she's good with scissors and might even like to cut out Bobby and maybe some hot glue? Then grandma can sew it together, maybe?

There's would be a lot of value in the activity, like converting yards, inches, the hand motor skills, creativity, quality time, + more.

View attachment 473202
Such a cute idea. I鈥檝e been wanting to make a poodle skirt for Peggy (just typing that makes me laugh) but my husband is horrified by the thought of a dog in a skirt. Lol.

Registered
I am almost 27, not 7, and I have really want to make a poodle skirt with a black poodle! I keep reminding myself that if I made one I wouldn't actually wear it. Too informal for formal occasions and too formal for hanging out with the dog.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15

View attachment 473202
I think making a poodle skirt is a fabulous idea! My daughter in law is an excellent seamstress so I鈥檓 sure we could do something. She actually made a poodle skirt for my granddaughter to wear at her first birthday party. She was beyond adorable! I will definitely keep this idea in mind Basil the Spoo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts