Registered
1,947 Posts
hahaha
It does look like hes GROWN to love his new bed xD

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think he's just showing off his stuff!
He really does lack a certain sense of dignity. ;)

He does that to everyone who comes in the clinic, too.
"Hi, rub my belly?"

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We spoil him, I know we do...but I know he lived in a crate for a lot of his life, with not even a blanket (before we rescued him).
I was also told they were starved (which I believe, he was 19" and 24lbs when we got him, and the foster mom was feeding him up) and covered with feces/urine when the rescue picked him up.

He really seems to appreciate every single thing we've given him, toys, food, the bed. He is just such a happy, funny loving guy. <3

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
We spoil him, I know we do...but I know he lived in a crate for a lot of his life, with not even a blanket (before we rescued him).
I was also told they were starved (which I believe, he was 19" and 24lbs when we got him, and the foster mom was feeding him up) and covered with feces/urine when the rescue picked him up.

He really seems to appreciate every single thing we've given him, toys, food, the bed. He is just such a happy, funny loving guy. <3
It is very ovbious that he appreciates everything that you do for him I have rescued several over my lifetime. They just seem to know :) Bless you for being such a good spoo mom:)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohhhh, that poor abused dog! Being made to sleep on that nice, fluffy, comfy bed... some dogs are just sooo mistreated! lol
I love how he is sleeping, that is so adorable!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
He looks like a typical male......passed out, legs spread eagle with out a care in the world. I also see he didnt even clean up after himself....toys left everywhere! Thats a male for ya! lol

Im just kidding (well kinda) but he does look very comfy in his bed. Flip is such a cute guy!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He looks like a typical male......passed out, legs spread eagle with out a care in the world. I also see he didnt even clean up after himself....toys left everywhere! Thats a male for ya! lol

Im just kidding (well kinda) but he does look very comfy in his bed. Flip is such a cute guy!
:rofl: :pound:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts