Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im the proud Father of Sophie & Jake almost three they have enriched my life so ! Very loving and playful standards !

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
Welcome to you and your handsome spoos

Reactions: 58Burst

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Love the guitar oh and of course the poodles. My husband is a musician and we have tons of equipment, many guitars. He has and lovds an old Les Paul. My fav is my Steinberger bass guitar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My eye is drawn to the trench to the left of the tower. Is that the start of a poodle racetrack?
This is Susan, Victor's wife. Our Spoos chase each other around the tower, go tearing between the fence and a tree, that has only about a foot of space, jump over the old peddle cars in the "garden" into the side part of the run, jump all three deck steps with a single leap, around the wrap-around deck, to the end where they put their heads through the deck fencing like a cow at a trough to park at those cheeky chippies (chipmunks) who are just out of their reach. It is a good dog life for them!
IMG_3369.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,721 Posts
This is Susan, Victor's wife. Our Spoos chase each other around the tower, go tearing between the fence and a tree, that has only about a foot of space, jump over the old peddle cars in the "garden" into the side part of the run, jump all three deck steps with a single leap, around the wrap-around deck, to the end where they put their heads through the deck fencing like a cow at a trough to park at those cheeky chippies (chipmunks) who are just out of their reach. It is a good dog life for them! View attachment 474533
Hi. When I still had my pair we had similar antics. They carved tracks between and around our rhododendron bushes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts