Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Mia does the same thing on the back of the couch and has destroyed the blinds in the process. :doh:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
If I had that huge window with that nice big windowsill, I'd be sitting there watching the neighbors all day too! xD I love those types of windows lol.

Desmond does the same though. Sits watch by our front door and watches pool goers all the time. If the front door isn't open, he'll ring his potty bell to get us to open it so he can look out the glass door. :rolffleyes:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha oooh the money that goes into your dogs favorite pastime activities....If she is not watching people out the front window, she is out on the deck watching the squirrels in the trees! Tessa LOVES LOVES LOOOOVES the squirrels. I had to quit walking her between 6-8am because thats when ALLLLL the squirrels are out. She is impossible at that time!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Too Cute! Our Lenny does that all the time, but actually stands on the floor with his front paws gently on the sill. I can't believe how erect he can stand. There is a chipmunk out front that clearly enjoys teasing him and bunnies sometimes too. He'll watch for them for hours!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
So cute! All of my dogs patrol the side walk from the back of the couch because, ya know, no other dogs should walk on our side walk :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts