Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar with this line? Terri Sidell in Illinois is the breeder. Looking for input please, feel free to pm me if you don’t want to post publicly.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I’ve seen the dogs locally at conformation classes and club-sponsored health days. I would feel comfortable looking into this breeder, that is, asking for documentation of health testing, titles, how they raise puppies, and to contact past owners. They are pretty dogs!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I looked at her info on poodlebreeders website and she looks excellent from that. Her dogs look like they have a lot of titles at both ends, which is a big plus for me.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes, Terri, has been breedinv her silver's for a while now. Have had the pleasure of her company several times. In the past she bred to a Jateko silver boy I showed as well as my silver boy Quincy. Testing is important to her.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, Terri, has been breedinv her silver's for a while now. Have had the pleasure of her company several times. In the past she bred to a Jateko silver boy I showed as well as my silver boy Quincy. Testing is important to her.
Your boy Quincy is in the pedigree of the litter I am researching.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for your input. I am hoping to show my next guy and trying to do proper research

·
Registered
310 Posts
Your boy Quincy is in the pedigree of the litter I am researching.
Quincy was a really great guy. His personality was fantastic, he was outgoing but not obnoxious! He showed like a dream and had grate angles both front and back. He lived to be 14, and led a particularly calm and healthy life. My regret is that I did not freeze his semen. Good luck with your puppy search.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts