Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,191 Posts
Wow, you're going to get a lot of questions about what kind of dog he is with those eye brows.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love it! I bet you’re getting lots of “What kind of dog is he??” questions.
Wow, you're going to get a lot of questions about what kind of dog he is with those eye brows.
Haha yes. We were at an agility trial a bit ago and people kept coming and asking me what breed he is. They loved the clip but were very surprised he is a poodle. It is kind of fun though to show how you can really make them look like anything. Somebody even said they went through all the breeds on AKC and couldn't find him and needed to know lol. At least he doesn't look like a doodle I guess?

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Haha yes. We were at an agility trial a bit ago and people kept coming and asking me what breed he is. They loved the clip but were very surprised he is a poodle. It is kind of fun though to show how you can really make them look like anything. Somebody even said they went through all the breeds on AKC and couldn't find him and needed to know lol. At least he doesn't look like a doodle I guess?
That’s awesome!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Misha always looks handsome, but I do think I especially love this clip! I've got a big soft spot for terriers anyway, and you've done a great job shaping those eyebrows. It looks like you're cutting down really short around his eyes? I really like how visible his eyes still are.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How are you handling those lovely curls on his face? Are you itching to shave them off?
The curls I'm not so bad with... but the whiskers hanging down below his lips do drive me batty! I'm not sure how long I can let them get lol. The curls on the bridge of the nose are kind of nice to scratch though.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Handsome. I like those eyebrows, they give nice definition to the head. Congratulations on a groom I've never seen before- and I've looked at a lot of poodle pictures!

Reactions: Raindrops
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.