Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I trimmed up Misha and his clip is starting to look pretty decent. I have taken inspiration from kerry blue and lakeland terrier patterns. He is not blown out because I like the juxtaposition of the shaved areas with the curls. He looks very smart and sporty. The eyebrows were a terror to clip though.

20210331_171313[1].jpg

20210331_171706[1].jpg

20210331_172026[1].jpg

20210331_171457[1].jpg

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
Wow, you're going to get a lot of questions about what kind of dog he is with those eye brows.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love it! I bet you’re getting lots of “What kind of dog is he??” questions.
Wow, you're going to get a lot of questions about what kind of dog he is with those eye brows.
Haha yes. We were at an agility trial a bit ago and people kept coming and asking me what breed he is. They loved the clip but were very surprised he is a poodle. It is kind of fun though to show how you can really make them look like anything. Somebody even said they went through all the breeds on AKC and couldn't find him and needed to know lol. At least he doesn't look like a doodle I guess?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Haha yes. We were at an agility trial a bit ago and people kept coming and asking me what breed he is. They loved the clip but were very surprised he is a poodle. It is kind of fun though to show how you can really make them look like anything. Somebody even said they went through all the breeds on AKC and couldn't find him and needed to know lol. At least he doesn't look like a doodle I guess?
That’s awesome!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Misha always looks handsome, but I do think I especially love this clip! I've got a big soft spot for terriers anyway, and you've done a great job shaping those eyebrows. It looks like you're cutting down really short around his eyes? I really like how visible his eyes still are.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Handsome. I like those eyebrows, they give nice definition to the head. Congratulations on a groom I've never seen before- and I've looked at a lot of poodle pictures!

Reactions: Raindrops
1 - 20 of 31 Posts