Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as some of you know, i was planning on taking my 7 mo old spoo in for her first clip.
wanted her to have a summer clip that would go along with her coat change, but I also wanted to keep her topknot and ears and let them grow.
Many recommended the miami clip which is what i was leaning towards, but i really liked the idea of a very short jacket like a summer version of a hcc.

so when i took poof in, i discussed it with my groomer and she went with it. (i had requests like not too short on back end, short jacket, leave ears & topknot as much as possible, but understand that she knows what she's doing, & that i am aware that this is a puppy coat!)

picked her up this afternoon. my daughter asked where she was when she brought her out. she looks so different.

oh and the groomer said NO MATS AT ALL! ... *preen*

i think she's so cute. tee hee

edited to add a side view. (well best i can as i'm using a cell phone and she's a fast mover.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww!! She's SO cute! I had thought the HCC would look awesome on her, she's an absolute doll! :) Love it!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just added a "side view" but it's still not a good one. have a very slow camera on my blackberry (hate it)

and she's already lost her ribbon and band in her hair. she's too busy wrestling w/ eva her lab sister.

my neighbors are all loving her so much ... she's so cute. she's much more petite and girly looking.

the groomer didn't mess with her tail because she needs more growth on it as it's pretty scraggly right now. she's still just a baby.

oh and the groomer said she was FANTASTIC on the table. she was really calm and wel behaved for her. she raises standards and is really impressed with how well i've done with her.

she's a good baby. i love her so much and i'm loving this look on her.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to be honest, i am glad the bow is gone. the groomer always puts a bow and a bandana (that was lost with in 10 minutes of being home ... she's really active playing with her "sister")

i love it too. her body is so pretty and i love getting to look at her pretty waist line. heh.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I like it. It looks much better than the look she had before..and probably easier to maintain!

It's so much fun to play with their hair...if you end up not liking one style just give it a bit and it grows back and you can try something completely new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts