Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i miss her.

bad.

i was up until 3 am in a mild state of stress.

I know spay/neuter is done all the time. I've had all my animals spayed & or neutered. I know it's going to be okay. Heck, I took my eva pup and got her spayed a few months ago. she did brilliantly.

but it's poof, my baby girl. i think it's because temperance is my *heart* dog. i haven't had a one since i lost my german shepherd 5 years ago. I love all my dogs and they give me joy, but once in a while you get a special bond.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Awww, I am the same way and I was a vet tech for 5 years! Francine, my kitten will be getting spayed soon and I will be a total wreck that day
I have no doubt Temperance will get through her surgery great! Sending her lots of good thoughts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
She will be okay!

I missed my pets when they were spayed or neutered..but I did get a lot done around the house while they were at the vet overnight!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Right there with you!
Our brain tells us everything will be fine, but our hearts are too full to listen!
I'm already frettin' about Ruby's spay and it won't be for months!!!
I'm putting it off as long as possible. LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
temperance has had her surgery (i couldn't wait and i called)
she is awake and she has had a snack.
she weighs 41 pounds. (is that about right at 7 months?)

i want to get her and bring her home, but i know she needs to spend the night there which is okay since it's more chaotic here w/ her bff eva wanting to chew on her face.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, she is staying over night. it was fine with me and i scheduled it today anyway since we have a market i vend at in the afternoon. in the morning, i'll go pick her up and she can rest in her crate. my cairns will be at the groomers and i'll leave her bff, eva outside for most of the day.
my son will then take eva for the next 2-3 days so poof can recuperate and not be tempted to wrestle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts