Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
TeknoPOP!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Poodle fam, you've probably seen that Tekno has been visiting a good share of shows lately and we're going to keep attending to get his CH (and maybe even go for grand) so I think it's appropriate to split off his sports thread into a showing thread as well :). To start it off, Mr. Pop received his first points today! BOW for a 4pt major under judge Dr. Carol-White Moser

Blue Purple Toy Art Dog breed

I'll post his official win photo as soon as it's ready. We're super proud of our handsome guy!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
He is such a little superstar! Way to go Tekno and Mom. He certainly was worth the wait! I’m still in love with his little face, as much as when you first posted puppy pics. 😍

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
Huge congratulations… you are showing him yourself and not using a professional handler right? That’s fabulous.

Reactions: Streetcar

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
106 Posts
Woooooohooooooo! Congrats! Only 11 more points with a major to go! Dog sports are so much fun, no matter which one(s) you play, because your teammate is your very favorite teammate. 💖 🐩 💖 Go, Tekno, go!! Is that a ModCon he's sporting? Looking good!!

• Love
Reactions: Minie and Phaz23

·
Super Moderator
TeknoPOP!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Woooooohooooooo! Congrats! Only 11 more points with a major to go! Dog sports are so much fun, no matter which one(s) you play, because your teammate is your very favorite teammate. 💖 🐩 💖 Go, Tekno, go!! Is that a ModCon he's sporting? Looking good!!
Thank you and yes, we love the MCC!

• Love
Reactions: SandyTopknot

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
106 Posts
Phaz23 yay you!! Looking at all those titles, it looks like you and Tekno are doing great! Maybe I'll get to meet you in person at a show one day. Will you be going to the Vallejo shows in September? I'm judging, so if you're there I'd love to meet you and your handsome young man. I don't judge Poodles (yet!) so it wouldn't be a conflict.

• Love
Reactions: Phaz23

·
Super Moderator
TeknoPOP!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Phaz23 yay you!! Looking at all those titles, it looks like you and Tekno are doing great! Maybe I'll get to meet you in person at a show one day. Will you be going to the Vallejo shows in September? I'm judging, so if you're there I'd love to meet you and your handsome young man. I don't judge Poodles (yet!) so it wouldn't be a conflict.
Oh wow, that's so cool! I haven't decided if we're going to show in September yet. I would like to grow more neck hair on Tekno and up his exercise program so that he's a bit more conditioned all around and especially focused on getting him consistently driving forward from the rear -- so it's very possible that we may be resting in September but I'll definitely give it some though and post here if we're entered 😁 Our next show currently will be the South Bay Kennel Club Casual Summer show 😎

·
Super Moderator
TeknoPOP!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Our win photo, we're going to get the judge photoshopped in. She unfortunately was recovering from surgery and very understandably couldn't make it over to the booth but for now, I really love our family photo with Tekno, his dad, Carlos, and I.
Smile Trousers Vertebrate Plant Dog

1 - 20 of 40 Posts