Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
He's so cute! What good work. I love how next to his obedience tricks is evidence of his other "handiwork". Haha, dogs, gotta love em!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, he's been working very hard and I'm so proud of him.

But I have to say, I've never seen a small dog make such a huge mess! lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He is so sweet, and did great!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh wow he's doing great! It looks like a mess my kids would make and I would make them clean it all up themselves. Too bad you can't make Teddy clean up his own mess.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm trying to teach him to pick up his toys, but it's not going well. I put them in the basket and he takes them out again. What we've got here is a failure to communicate... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
What a smartypants!!! :) Good job, Teddy!!!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What a smart and adorable little boy he is!

Harley used to pick up his toys and put them back in the toy bin. Now he won't do it, I think Bailey told him to make "mom" do it.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
You made me realize I gotta get busy with my little toy boy. He just needs a little extra time and liver treats and I'll have him doing that adorable stuff too. Yours is so quick to respond...that's great!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All we need is just a little patience. Sorry, I get that GNR song stuck in my head anytime I think about training my dog. LOL

But it's so true!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Such a clever little boy! Looks AND brains--what a combo!! Isn't there a wonderful payoff for spending the time to reach our furbabies??

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, and yes! Today we went out for a walk (since it's not snowing and not too cold) and he was so good, walking right next to me. I even got him into a sit/stay for almost 30 seconds and was able to take one step back without him moving--and that was with kids playing down the street and a barking dog across the street. He would look around, but he didn't move.

I think my baby is growing up.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! He's growing up well educated. Fantastic for spending the time with him to get that communication between you.

Teddy is doing great!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a cute and smart little boy Teddy is. Not only is he going to be a surgeon, he is going to be a very smart one!! LOL. Ummmm, the only thing is, he needs to learn that when he does his surgery, he really mustn't leave the entrails left all over the floor. :pound:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts