Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teddy threw up yesterday - quite a bit and he did it again today. STrange, he seems fine otherwise; and why do they always go to the rug? I just fed him but less than usual. He gulps but I would think that he would throw up right away not the next day. Any thoughts?:banghead:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Teddy threw up yesterday - quite a bit and he did it again today. STrange, he seems fine otherwise; and why do they always go to the rug? I just fed him but less than usual. He gulps but I would think that he would throw up right away not the next day. Any thoughts?:banghead:
I don't have any thoughts, sorry my brain is fried after the day from hell, but I know what your talking about when you say they always go to the rug. Sheesh, I have a tiled entryway, a tiled kitchen and dining room, and tiles in the bathrooms. In the four months that we've lived here have any the dog's ever thrown up or had dihrea on the tile??? NO! Always on the carpet. :banghead:

Tummy upset must be going around the forum, Ahhhhh you are all contagious!! LoL. Jazz had a loose, watery, GROSS, problem on the carpet in my bedroom at 5am yesterday morning. Nice. One of those moment where in spite of being dead asleep you eyes just snap open and you think to yourself, God, Is that what I think it is??

·
Registered
912 Posts
I would fast him over night, he's not going to fade away if not fed for 12 - 24 hours, assuming he is bright and happy and energetic. Leave him with water but watch to see he isn't drinking too much. If it's just an upset tummy cause of something he ate then that should do the trick. You could feed him chicken and rice that's always good, but personally I go for the fasting much easier and you give the dogs tummy a real break.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts