Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just posted my introduction, but I am still having issues with the forum. I still cannot post replies in other forums (outside of the member introduction). Also, I cannot view any "attached" photos (my photos or other members). I would love any help that anyone can give. I would like to post some pictures of my girl into the rainbow poodle thread as well as the photo contests (they sound like a lot of fun!!).

Thanks!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone. I just posted my introduction, but I am still having issues with the forum. I still cannot post replies in other forums (outside of the member introduction). Also, I cannot view any "attached" photos (my photos or other members). I would love any help that anyone can give. I would like to post some pictures of my girl into the rainbow poodle thread as well as the photo contests (they sound like a lot of fun!!).

Thanks!!
UPDATE: It looks like I can now post in other threads and the attached photos are showing in the post instead of a link. Maybe it just takes some time to get updated in the system?? Anyway, I am really liking this web site. Tons of information!!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Hi!

I'll take some screenshots of the process. This is to post photos from a tablet/laptop. I haven't tried any other way.

1/ Select the paperclip above

Screenshot (42).jpg

2/ That opens this other window>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Screenshot (43).jpg

3/ Select Browse and find the file (photo) you want to upload. You may need to
resize the photo (see attachment key>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

Screenshot (44).jpg

4/ After you have selected your photo/s click Upload

Screenshot (45).jpg

5/ You will see the photos as Current Attachments

Screenshot (46).jpg

6/ Then Close this window (top or bottom ok)

Screenshot (48).jpg

7/ Additional Options below will show the attachment/s or clicking the arrow by the paperclip will show it/them

Screenshot (49).jpg

Screenshot (50).jpg

8/ You can Preview

Screenshot (51).jpg

9/ Or throw caution to the winds and just Submit Reply :)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
You have about one hour to do any edits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts