Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's gotten bad... every time he goes pee he goes on his leg. He is a boy but he squats still. He squats so bad that he wets his leg EVERY TIME. I am now forced to shower him every couple days due to the smell. I also have to wipe him dry EACH and EVERY time he goes to prevent it from stinking up the house.

Anyone have any idea how to cure this problem??? It's really becoming bad as he gets older.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Todd,

Are you still having problems with Moose peeing on himself? Bauer was doing that too until a couple months ago... Out of nowhere he figured out how to lift his leg. Now he pees on the bottom step of the deck. :rolleyes: But at least he's peeing like a male dog now... lol!

Jehn

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jehn - He is doing better now, not lifting a leg but better. I think the super short hair cut has helped him realize his mistake and has prompted him to AIM.

He gets excited and bored and looks around wanting to be done :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just wondering is Moose nuetered? Sammie was nuetered at 4 months and has never figured out how to go like a boy. :)

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wondering is Moose nuetered? Sammie was nuetered at 4 months and has never figured out how to go like a boy. :)
Nope he's not.

We are waiting tell ~1.5-2yrs.

He's just not to manly or dominate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts