Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumped the memory card on my phone to my computer. And WOW, I take a lot of pictures! Found some of these little hidden gems on there and thought I would share! I'll add more as I find them... it's going to take awhile to go through several thousand pictures, lol.

First one is him how I used to get him cut... because short hair is easier, but I think he looks cuter with long!
Second is him right before our pictures with Santa... he climbed up there on his own and didn't want to come down.
Third is when I was house sitting and he was naughty. Put him in there while I was cleaning up his mess and I came back to him asleep like that!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh, he's so adorable! Rockin that mohawk or fluffy, he is cute. I love the picture where he is passed out with his head in the bowl. Kids!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Juris - Thanks :) Right now he's rocking the long hair and short ears... and for the first time in the year and a half I've had him... a real, live, actual tail poof!

neVar - It must be hard being him then, because the little bugger is naughty all the time! He's too clever for his own good most of the time... but he's just too cute and gets away with it! (Just try to tell him no when he bats those huge eyes at you!)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BFF, thanks! He's got his blue mohawk again as of tonight, yay! To be honest, I think he loves it just as much as me... people fawn over him already because he is a fluffy little guy... but with a blue mohawk? He is a stud!

Wish TQ had more hair so I could give her fun hair colors! She's got slick terrier hair, and the color comes right off super fast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts