Poodle Forum banner

Tassel ears are coming along nicely

2318 12
I started on these tassel ears in late March I think, and I'm starting to be pleased with the length they are getting to! They are adorably bouncy and fit his silly character. He was too cute not to snap a picture after today's brush out. I've gone with the fringe style rather than "bedlington" style because I think it suits his ear set. But it is fuller at the tip and tapers along the ear.
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Standard Poodle
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Registered
I started on these tassel ears in late March I think, and I'm starting to be pleased with the length they are getting to! They are adorably bouncy and fit his silly character. He was too cute not to snap a picture after today's brush out. I've gone with the fringe style rather than "bedlington" style because I think it suits his ear set. But it is fuller at the tip and tapers along the ear.
View attachment 466503
He looks fabulous! 馃榿 This was one of my girls last year. It definitely helps with allowing air flow threw too

Registered
She is gorgeous! I love how full the tassels are.
Ty they start right close to the bottom of her ears. She had very long hair on her ears but I decided she needed more air flow. I wasn鈥檛 sure I鈥檇 liked what I was doing but I came out beautifully. So piratical, healthy, and still beautiful. It鈥檚 nice to see someone else doing it too 馃檪

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.