Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started on these tassel ears in late March I think, and I'm starting to be pleased with the length they are getting to! They are adorably bouncy and fit his silly character. He was too cute not to snap a picture after today's brush out. I've gone with the fringe style rather than "bedlington" style because I think it suits his ear set. But it is fuller at the tip and tapers along the ear.
PSX_20200507_163428.jpg

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Gorgeous

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Omg Misha always looks so adorable. I never likes the tassel look, but he really pulls it off
Haha thank you! I know I was worried about putting them in the first time! I figured if I didn't like it I could always shave them. But so far they've stayed on. I like that they give good airflow to the ear while still being fancy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I started on these tassel ears in late March I think, and I'm starting to be pleased with the length they are getting to! They are adorably bouncy and fit his silly character. He was too cute not to snap a picture after today's brush out. I've gone with the fringe style rather than "bedlington" style because I think it suits his ear set. But it is fuller at the tip and tapers along the ear.
View attachment 466503
He looks fabulous! 😁 This was one of my girls last year. It definitely helps with allowing air flow threw too

·
Registered
8 Posts
She is gorgeous! I love how full the tassels are.
Ty they start right close to the bottom of her ears. She had very long hair on her ears but I decided she needed more air flow. I wasn’t sure I’d liked what I was doing but I came out beautifully. So piratical, healthy, and still beautiful. It’s nice to see someone else doing it too 🙂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts