Poodle Forum banner

Tales of Jaspereaux

2667 92
I thought I would create a thread to show off Jasper’s adventures. Today he played in a wading pool for only the second time. He loved it. I’ll see if I can add a video of how wild he got.
Dog Water Water dog Carnivore Dog breed

Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Dog Carnivore Liver Working animal Dog breed
Green Blue Water Liquid Carnivore
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
Phoebe Duck, TKN. Frannie Jane pitt mix
730 Posts
View attachment 498356
View attachment 498357
View attachment 498359
View attachment 498358

Are Poodles just naturally photogenic or what?

We had a lovely but chilly walk this morning. Jasper seemed to pose every time I had my camera out.
Jasper is just that photogenic. Phoebe, on the other hand, gets ... "What's that black blob in the pic?" I have to take ten pics to get one decent one. Jasper looks like he enjoyed his walk today! I hope he behaved and didn't chase any cows. 😁

·
Registered
590 Posts
Jasper does seem perfectly poised in your photos. I love his tail! Your property reminds me of the land my grandparents had in Tennessee when I was young. I'm quite envious. Wally would love to run and chase cows with Jasper.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
LOL I started to reply to @PhoebeDuck and didn't hit post so my original reply is quite amusing now. He was really good! I can see how a black Poodle would be harder to get decent pictures of.

And cut to this afternoon: While he didn't chase cows, he did grab a mouthful of cow manure and took off as though asking "what are you going to do about it". Again, I can't compete with cows no matter what kind of treat I have. I tried running from him to get him to chase. His reply was did you really think I would fall for that when there are tasty morsels everywhere out here?? So I ran to the house and got his flirt pole to give that a try. IT WORKED.

@Puppy Love we are actually in north Georgia - very close to Tennessee! The land here is so beautiful.

·
Registered
730 Posts
LOL I started to reply to @PhoebeDuck and didn't hit post so my original reply is quite amusing now. He was really good! I can see how a black Poodle would be harder to get decent pictures of.

And cut to this afternoon: While he didn't chase cows, he did grab a mouthful of cow manure and took off as though asking "what are you going to do about it". Again, I can't compete with cows no matter what kind of treat I have. I tried running from him to get him to chase. His reply was did you really think I would fall for that when there are tasty morsels everywhere out here?? So I ran to the house and got his flirt pole to give that a try. IT WORKED.
Sooo... You're suggesting that I try chicken poo (since I don't have cows) the next time she has a mouse??? (Didn't get the chance to make a flirt pole yet.) 🤣😉 Combat one disgusting thing with another???

·
Registered
730 Posts
Exactly. Manure seems to be the key. I can send you some cow patties if you want to try those. 😝
Pass, thanks. Side note: there's a place online where you can buy gorilla poo (and tiger and cow and...) And have it sent anonymously to someone for a modest fee. Just in case you ever find yourself lacking in poo supplies. 😜

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Thankfully he hasn’t figured out how to work the doors, just the bathroom sink faucet! Sometimes when he comes in from a potty break, he stops in the doorway. It seems like he is contemplating whether he really wants in or not. I’ve gotten to where I just close the door on him. 🙄 He gets away with enough already. Lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thankfully he hasn’t figured out how to work the doors, just the bathroom sink faucet! Sometimes when he comes in from a potty break, he stops in the doorway. It seems like he is contemplating whether he really wants in or not. I’ve gotten to where I just close the door on him. 🙄 He gets away with enough already. Lol
I've been working on teaching Phoebe to open the door to let herself back inside after a pee trip. She hasn't gotten to the point where she will also close the door behind herself. I think I may regret this come January...

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: JasMom
41 - 60 of 93 Posts