Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to increasing responsibilities in my grad program, I am going to be taking a break from the forum and also from dog training/sports after Maiz gets her RATNX and Frost gets his BN in the next couple of months. Boo hoo! But, it's all good :) I just wanted to let you know in case you're wondering where I went. Take care, all!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Proud of you! Its a lot of work and we will all be here rooting for you! I wish my daughter would have her ah-ha moment and get with it. Since she failed hour her last semester of RN nursing school in her last two weeks last january , and couldn't repeat that last semester she has lot her motivation. I love see young people being motivated to move on with their careers.

·
Premium Member
22,758 Posts
There are only so many hours in the day to do things, so we do need to set priorities. Finishing a grad degree does need to be at the top of the list. I hope it is smooth sailing. When do you expect to finish the program?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a minimum of 3 years of full-time, year-round course work to obtain the degree (93 quarter units), then about 2 years of accruing enough hours before I can take the licensure exam. I am finishing my 3rd quarter of my first year. A long road, but I know it will be worth it!

Also, Mufar, best wishes to your daughter on completing her nursing degree. I can imagine how difficult that is!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Good luck with the studies! I have so much respect for people who go back to uni, I know I could never do it! We’ll miss you around here though.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Completely understandable, your education takes priority. I do hope you pop in from time to time and let us know how things are going.

And I’m so impressed that you went back to grad school and I’m cheering you on .......

·
Registered
730 Posts
Awww, will miss you so much here ZMom...MF! I wish you the best of luck in your studies and you should be so proud of all your accomplishments! Personally, thank you for continually encouraging me/reading about my small steps in training.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Hope fly thru your studies with ease and we see you in the near future! Do check in and let us know how you are doing too! Take care of yourself and God Bless.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
I'm so proud of you girl. You rock! :rockon: It is such a commitment and you're dedicated and smart. You're going to ace this whole thing, I know it.:clap2: But it is a requirement to have a minimal amount of extra curricular activities ya know? So maybe we can see you here once in a blue moon? I hope!

Way to go girl. You're smart to place this as your #1 priority. You'll be so glad you did. :cheers2:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
MF, I wish you much success in grad school and hope you are able check back in a while for some stress relief.

Take care of yourself, you’ll be so glad you did this, and it will go by in no time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts