Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got to Billy. Whew...five poodles to groom in one week. He was so patient with me as I am trying to get his shape just right.

Here are a few pics of him after his trim up:

I love his hair at this length. I can't wait until it is longer and I can really play with it.

One eye peeking!

Black & White

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Such a nice looking couple they make. If there are babies, there is no doubt, they will be fabulous looking.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Stunning photos. I absolutely love to see a poodle with a topknot. They look so coy and sophisticated. It's also fun to see them let their hair down.

Billy does look all suave peaking through his long locks.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaaweeee :)- look at that face !!!!!

His expression is soo incredibly sweet , oh my - I completely understand Taffy LOL ;) , he he : ))) ! I like 'em dark and charming and with curly hair too LMAO (read Italian he he he)

He is really beauuuutiful boy :love:, and they look so adorable together ; ))) !!!!

I can't wait to see babies :baby: , yeaaaayyy : ))) !!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Billy has a lot of hair how old is he now ?
Billy will be 16-months old on the 16th of this month. isn't that ironic? LOL
And, he should have had about another inch on top but we had trimmed him back when he was about 6 months old.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Billy looks like one of the three muskateers or anyway form the Rembrandt period of time. The hair seems to lay like one of their hats. Billy and Taffy are both so beautiful. I'm sure their pups will be beautiful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts