Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taffy is learning that going in the car means having fun somewhere.

We started with an attempt at a stack. LOL Sort of, kind of....

Play time

What's in there. I think it's a BEAR!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My mommy will protect me. She loves me!!

What's that?

Oh...now I know...

Someone's had too much fun!!! She's just going to love to have to have a bath!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What'chu talkin' about?

Going home

ZUCK'S POND

Water retriever in training. Well, she got the stick part down anyway. LOL

BAD HAIR DAY!! I hope I never look like that. You scared me!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
she is sooo cute! I absolutely love the one where her head is in the water and butt in the air! adorable!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Love all your adorable pictures w/such fitting captions. I especially liked the one titled "What' chu talkin' about")? and the one titled, "Going home", but enjoyed them all.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
She is So cute ! Just a suggestion for her tail since you are going to show her. Allan told us that we cut too much hair from his tail. He said take two fingers and place them at the base of tail and that is all that should be shaved.

I hope that makes sense , We are letting Enzo's tail grow out now.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
She is So cute ! Just a suggestion for her tail since you are going to show her. Allan told us that we cut too much hair from his tail. He said take two fingers and place them at the base of tail and that is all that should be shaved.

I hope that makes sense , We are letting Enzo's tail grow out now.

LOL.. yep, that is all she is cut. She is just a bit shy on hair on the tail right now and all her hair is laying flat against her tail. But, she is only cut two fingers up on her tail. We always laugh at her tail... can't write here what we call it....LOL. I am sure it will fill out and look proper as she gets bigger.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
LOL.. yep, that is all she is cut. She is just a bit shy on hair on the tail right now and all her hair is laying flat against her tail. But, she is only cut two fingers up on her tail. We always laugh at her tail... can't write here what we call it....LOL. I am sure it will fill out and look proper as she gets bigger.
O Ok good to know , I just wanted to make sure you guys don't make the same mistakes we done with Enzo lol

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
No, but we did make that mistake on Billy and Grace and have been growing that back for a while now. It is starting to look ok now but sure looked funny when they had long hair on most of the tail and then shorter hair on the lower part, then cut off to the rump....lol. We learned the hard way too... :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
No, but we did make that mistake on Billy and Grace and have been growing that back for a while now. It is starting to look ok now but sure looked funny when they had long hair on most of the tail and then shorter hair on the lower part, then cut off to the rump....lol. We learned the hard way too... :)
HAHAH yeah we also cut Enzo's neck to deep and wide lol
So let the growing began !

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I wish I had a good pic of what Jazz's tail looked like when we first got it, it would make both of you laugh lol. It was shaved all the way almost to the tip and then they was another three or so inches of hair past the tip in a really horrid attempt at a pom LoL. It looked awful funny. First thing I did was scissor it off :)

Taffy looks sooooo cute, how old is she now?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is three months now. And I have tried everything to get the hair to stand out after her bath when I brush her out. It is the funniest thing!! LOL It lays completely flat against a couple of inches of her tail. If I try really hard, I can coax it out for a little while. Her tail just hangs down when she is not excited about something. It looks as if it had no bone in it.

I think in another month the hair will start to stand out like it should and she will have more substance to it as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts