Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave Taffy a complete overhaul a couple of days ago and her are some pics from her ordeal....LOL

Good girl, Taffy

HOW DO I LOOK?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the rest

My computer wasn't showing me the pics so I had to stop posting and shut everything down and start over again. Don't you just love puters?

Pretty girl! Those eyes aren't as large and round as they look. The dark ring around them makes them look that way. Jester's mom and I are just thrilled with her coloring.

Taffy, your leaning!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I am. Thank you p4p but actually it was my sister, jester's mom, who took these photos as I was busy doing the grooming. :smile:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used a 10. That is all I have right now. I let the dogs lay down most of the time so they are calmer and I can get right in between the toes and underneath pretty well. I would like a 15 or 30 for the face later as I never seem to get off as much as I would like.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
We use a #10. Just have to make sure you get all the foot cleaned, open the toes and clean down into the webbed area (being careful not to nick the skin) then turn foot over and clean all hair out from under the foot. Take some time, especially at first since they hate getting their feet down and keep trying to pull them away, but persistence pays off and now they tolerate the feet clipping, even if they aren't thrilled about it...lol.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you...we have more that I will try to get on tonight before I get busy the next couple of days.

JESTER'S MOM! Stop copying me. Wouldn't mom just get a good laugh out of that.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
thank you...we have more that I will try to get on tonight before I get busy the next couple of days.

JESTER'S MOM! Stop copying me. Wouldn't mom just get a good laugh out of that.
LMAO!!! OK OK OK girls LOL!!!! So this is when jesters mom chimes in with "your not the boss of me" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LMAO!!! OK OK OK girls LOL!!!! So this is when jesters mom chimes in with "your not the boss of me" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! What he said!! Just cuz you're older than me doesn't mean your the BOSS!! :bolt:

Yep, mom would have laughed at this for sure!!!!

Here I am, slaaaviiing at work, and you go and try to be bossy to me...hmmph. ROFL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts