Poodle Forum banner

Taffy My Fair Lady

4K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  Ladybug 
#1 ·
I got Taffy all gussied up for her visit to the vet tonight. She was so patient. I imagine I will be fussing less over her soon though.

Here are some photos of her being very coy:

And one with her very pretty eyes showing:

See less See more
#7 ·
Wow! So pretty!! I can't believe she is only 10 months old. She sure looks like a big girl in her big girl hair doo. Those teats do make me think that her body believes there are pups on the way. If there are pups they are going to be drop dead georgeous and the new puppy's parents are going to be so lucky!!

#11 ·
Aaaaawwwee Spoospirit - she is a DOLL !!!! I never knew how she looks like - somehow I missed her previous photos !!! Her color is sooo interesting - like pink gold !!!!!!! Just BEAUTIFUL girl !!!! :beauty:

If she gets a puppies - they will be so pretty :):):)- I do not know how will you ever say "goodbye" !!!! : ))

#14 ·
Yeah....she was not happy about standing for me. She was tired and ready to be done. She was pushing back on her front feet and was nervous.

She was right up tight on her toes until she started her heat. Then they flattened out some. They started coming back on and we expect she will be right again after her puppies are weaned. Her are a few pics of her stacking when Dianne got home from work and a close up of her front foot.

#15 ·
OMG - that is what happened to my feet during my pregnancy LMAO - now I am positive that I am a poodle in a human skin and that I was not "into breed" without a reason :D I think that hormones effect allll joints - not just hips !!!! They make them more "flexible" and relaxed !

Well , I was out of luck "getting back" after the baby LOL My feet were size 6 before my first baby - got size to 7 after pregnancy and than EIGHT after second baby - so I just decided that was it !!!!! LMAO NO MORE BABIES for me or I would end up with size 10 :rofl:

PS: Is that "Romeo" watching her ; ) ???

#16 ·
You are just so funny, Wishpoo!! I had six children ...it's a good thing I didn't end up with size 15's!! I started at 8 1/2.

No...that is Romeo's sister, Grace. I took her home to groom today. Dianne has had a difficult week. Her husband's niece was killed in a snowmobile accident Saturday night. She was only 18 years old. We all know the family well. She works full time as well and I knew she would never be able to get to her dogs this week so I did them for her. The wake is Friday night and the funeral Saturday and she has to cook for it on top of everything else.

Romeo's turn is tomorrow so that everyone looks nice for the vet visit on Friday. He might as well go in looking proud!! LOL

#20 ·
Oh my goodness : ((( - please accept my deepest and the most sincere condolences : ((. How tragic and sad .... I don't even know what to say : (((

I have 2 daughters and I can only imagine the devastation and the magnitude of the grief that will never case : (((. Absolutely the worst parent's fear : (((- I am so sorry... I am so truly sorry : (( ... I wish I could be of some real help : (((

Yes, absolutely I will keep your whole family in my prayers !!!!! Have a safe trip and take care : ((( ...

#24 ·
Just a note, a bitch that goes through a false pregnancy will have nipples, their belly very often enlarges and they produce milk. The body "tells" them they are pregnant and the body goes through all the visual symptoms of pregnancy. I have had a bitch that went through all of the above AND when it was her "due date" she nested and dug at her bed and had a stuffy toy that she would take and snuggle around, pushing it into her belly and laying with it all day. AND, it had a squeaker inside of it and if she accidently made it squeak, she would whine and nuzzle it! It was rather humorous to watch.

So, even though Deb and I are pretty darn sure (as you say, almost 100% sure :) )she is pregnant, the ultrasound will be the best answer.

#29 ·
I want to thank everyone for your kind words and most of all, for your prayers for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. I was not going to mention this but since Deb did, I figured I'd explain. I just thought you'd heard enough about the unhappy things happening up here. So, thanks for the prayers!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.