Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I groomed Taffy today and was happily surprised to realize that she had enough hair on her top knot to make a tiny bubble! I was so excited! My baby is growing up and is a little girl now.

Every time I look at her tiny, little bubble I laugh. :laugh:

I've also noticed that her hair has lightened up but when I shaved her today, I could see that her skin is getting very dark. She is definitely changing.

09_05_25_taffy_firstbubble159-13.jpg

09_05_25_taffy_firstbubble159-3.jpg

09_05_25_taffy_firstbubble159-7.jpg

09_05_25_taffy_firstbubble159-21.jpg

09_05_25_taffy_firstbubble159-27.jpg

09_05_25_taffy_firstbubble159-2.jpg

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
awww!!!! I was confused on the post till I read it lol, but I almost laughed myself into tears when I remembered Zoey having enough hair for her first "bubble" if you could call it that on her LMAO!!!!!!!! Your baby is growing up.....:crying: But soon you will be sooooooo proud at what a beautiful young lady she has become!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
lol, now the big question is how long did her bubble stay tied up? Saleen's reccord is 2 hours ROFL... She just won't keep the bands in and bow in the ears... forget about it.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been lucky! She rubbed at it for awhile but didn't get it out. It is still in after several hours. I will have to see if she still has it in when I let her out in the morning. I haven't even tried to put any on her ears because I am sure she will tear those out and I don't want her to ruin her hair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts