1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taffy and her kitty, Sassypants...

TAFFY!! I want to lay down with you....

Now this is more like it!

Sassy, do you really need to do that?! Go pick holes in mom.
FYI..your claws DO NOT constitute a pin brush!

Taffy & Billy after getting caught in a rain storm....ugh! Dreadlocks!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

My goodness she is a sleepy baby...

Excuse me! You're disturbing my beauty sleep. And, who wants to look up my nostrils anyway! MOM!

A little profile....

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spun gold...

Brandy guarding her ball.....LOL No one even wants it!

ooooph...i am always so sleepy...

HELLO! I'm awake!! Mom says I'm big enough to use the remotes now and I can pick my own Animal Planet programs..YIPPEE!!

Billy got pretty too after the encounter with the big, bad rain storm. I was just too tired to take any photos of his repair. LOL

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
She's very golden. It's amazing how pooped they get after getting all prettied up. She's still beautiful and that cut really suits her well. It looks easy to maintain as well..probably great for those summer swims.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Love the photos!!! I really enjoy your captions. I figure that is what they are thinking. The kitty all curled up with Taffy is just precious. I can see her dreaming about being a master weaver with all of that hair to work with! LOL.

I haven't seen a dog as shimmery as Taffy. Her color is absolutely amazing. She is spun Gold!

I look forward to seeing Billy's fluffy photos. He is such a hoot with all of his topknot hair.

I also have to mention, it was really sweat seeing Brandy too! Her coat looks very golden and shinny too. :D I take it that is the fish oil supplements you give them?

Darn, while I am at it. What shampoo do you use/like? Seems like you were trying some out just awhile ago.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Taffy's rich golden color reminds me of a proud, beautiful lion. And she stands so regal. When I look at her the name Nala comes to mind from the Lion King :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the photos!!! I really enjoy your captions. I figure that is what they are thinking. The kitty all curled up with Taffy is just precious. I can see her dreaming about being a master weaver with all of that hair to work with! LOL.

I haven't seen a dog as shimmery as Taffy. Her color is absolutely amazing. She is spun Gold!

I look forward to seeing Billy's fluffy photos. He is such a hoot with all of his topknot hair.

I also have to mention, it was really sweat seeing Brandy too! Her coat looks very golden and shinny too. :D I take it that is the fish oil supplements you give them?

Darn, while I am at it. What shampoo do you use/like? Seems like you were trying some out just awhile ago.
Yes, the fish supplement really does help them. And, so does mixing in RAW. Brandy suffered from chronic allergies and now her hair has all grown in and she looks better than she ever did.

I did try a new product. Chris Christensen and I like it. They look good and smell good after their grooming.
The volumizer I use on Taffy really fluffs her out big. I also use Fluff Out spray on them when I blow dry and every time I groom them in between baths.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Taffy's rich golden color reminds me of a proud, beautiful lion. And she stands so regal. When I look at her the name Nala comes to mind from the Lion King :)

Ooohh pretty name....I'll have to remember that one! And, thank you.
She definitely is proud of herself!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Taffy and Sassy are so cute together!
They sure are! The are constant companions in the house (Sassy is not allowed outside except on a harness). They are so entertaining at times that I stop watching TV or doing computer things just to watch them. I don't think they realize they are actually different species...LOL I really think it is Sassy who thinks that Taffy is his and not the other way around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts