Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really want to get Millie comfortable with the water, so I bought her a life jacket to help her gain confidence in the pool. Here are some pictures from today! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww! That is so cute, I'm jealous you have such a nice looking pool to take your poodle swimming in!! :) Millie is precious, it looks like she had a lot of fun! I love the one of her standing on the pool float, too cute :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Awww! Kodi sure wishes we had a pool, he loves to swim.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The pics are so cute. Its so wonderful that Millie can go swimming so easily. Its so hard around here to find a place where I can take the dogs swimming. I have serious pool envy. It would be wonderful to be able to let everyone go swimming whenever we want to.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
How lucky to be a poodle in a house with an in-ground pool. And of course there's the added bonus of having your hair done for you after a refreshing swim. If you get to pick what you're reincarnated as, I know what I'm going to be! I can't show Chagall these pictures since he only has a baby pool out on our deck. He does, however, enjoy swimming privileges in our neighbor's and other friend's "real" pools. Real fun photos, thanks for posting them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts