Poodle Forum banner

Suri at the Dog Park

2041 18
Since Suri has been on down time for the past month we took her to the dog park today and she had a ball!! And she was such a good girl. We run into an aggressive little guy in the beginning which was scarey but the owner was quick to throw a cesar move on him!

Dog Canidae Fun Tree Sporting Group

Mammal Dog breed Canidae Dog Grass

Vertebrate Dog Dog breed Mammal Canidae

Dog Canidae Dog breed Sporting Group Tree
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! We had a blast, it is a Big park. It has two seperate areas, as you see one with a huge lake the dogs go swimming in when the weather is warm. She liked being close to that water so I bet she goes in next year, there is an area on the the other side they can ease into:) Also, me and my daughter stopped and got an small vanilla ice cream cone and she got two nice licks!! I dont think a little taste ONCE IN A GREAT while will hurt:)

· Registered
12,232 Posts
Oh Olie....she is lovely!!! What a pretty girl. And does it ever look like she is happy happy with you. The photos are fabulous and the park looks amazing. She has a squirrel tail like our Thinker!! She is a beauty and I am so happy for you all and for her.

· Registered
2,537 Posts
Wonderful pictures!! Looks like a very nice park! I bet she had alot of fun!
Only 2 licks!? Riley says she needs more! :D One of the places we walk has a path that follows the river, and eventually it will lead to an ice cream shop! We get a cone and Riley gets a baby dish, and then we head back. Our local dairy queens will give him a "pup cup" too if he is in the car (small dish of vanilla with a biscuit on top).

· Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wonderful pictures!! Looks like a very nice park! I bet she had alot of fun!
Only 2 licks!? Riley says she needs more! :D One of the places we walk has a path that follows the river, and eventually it will lead to an ice cream shop! We get a cone and Riley gets a baby dish, and then we head back. Our local dairy queens will give him a "pup cup" too if he is in the car (small dish of vanilla with a biscuit on top).
Really?? Well then that is our plan !! It was 2 BIG licks. I was not sure after reading something on a milk shake one day....but I don't see what the harm would be once in a while.:)

· Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Olie, she is such a pretty silver! I really like the image of her standing near the pond. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Thanks everyone, god we just adore her and Olie both. He is still a little small and jumpy yet for the DP - maybe in a month or so. But I like the lake picture too - It was a perfect moment:)

· Registered
2,062 Posts
She is - could you imagine her in snow like you got??
OH MY GOSH YES!!!! Come on over ! I know that mine sure love to play in the snow and to run free in the woods. Hubby takes them up to gather firewood too and they LOVE IT. I think it is wonderful that you have such a beautiful dog park....It is obvious that she is LOVING IT..

· Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We couldn't resist!

BF was off today so we went ahead and took Olie and Suri both to the park for about an hour - it was also raining the night before and on and off today SO we had muddy spoos when we got home. Olie had a ball. He was having a heck of time keeping up with Suri, he would look at us like OK, I think I am tired LOL! Today Suri took off, she was flying around like crazy......we may need to work on that. She was careful of dogs but I am afraid at the speed she was going and run into someone or a dog, might get hurt.......BUT there were not too many there today. I took a pic of Olie and Suri standing together, I believe Olie is going to be a big boy!! Mammal Dog Canidae Goldendoodle Dog breed

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.