Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Suri has been on down time for the past month we took her to the dog park today and she had a ball!! And she was such a good girl. We run into an aggressive little guy in the beginning which was scarey but the owner was quick to throw a cesar move on him!

dog park 003.jpg

dog park 005.jpg

dog park 011.jpg

dog park 009.jpg

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Olie shes GORGEOUS,
I'm sure she had a blast playing at the park with you!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Great pictures!
She looks like she is having a blast. :)

That is a really nice looking dog park.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! We had a blast, it is a Big park. It has two seperate areas, as you see one with a huge lake the dogs go swimming in when the weather is warm. She liked being close to that water so I bet she goes in next year, there is an area on the the other side they can ease into:) Also, me and my daughter stopped and got an small vanilla ice cream cone and she got two nice licks!! I dont think a little taste ONCE IN A GREAT while will hurt:)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Oh Olie....she is lovely!!! What a pretty girl. And does it ever look like she is happy happy with you. The photos are fabulous and the park looks amazing. She has a squirrel tail like our Thinker!! She is a beauty and I am so happy for you all and for her.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Olie, she is such a pretty silver! I really like the image of her standing near the pond. Looks like everyone had a great time!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Wonderful pictures!! Looks like a very nice park! I bet she had alot of fun!
Only 2 licks!? Riley says she needs more! :D One of the places we walk has a path that follows the river, and eventually it will lead to an ice cream shop! We get a cone and Riley gets a baby dish, and then we head back. Our local dairy queens will give him a "pup cup" too if he is in the car (small dish of vanilla with a biscuit on top).

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a beautiful girl! I really like her. :) Great pics of her, I love pics #2,4,6 & 8 especially! Sure looks like she had a wonderful time.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wonderful pictures!! Looks like a very nice park! I bet she had alot of fun!
Only 2 licks!? Riley says she needs more! :D One of the places we walk has a path that follows the river, and eventually it will lead to an ice cream shop! We get a cone and Riley gets a baby dish, and then we head back. Our local dairy queens will give him a "pup cup" too if he is in the car (small dish of vanilla with a biscuit on top).
Really?? Well then that is our plan !! It was 2 BIG licks. I was not sure after reading something on a milk shake one day....but I don't see what the harm would be once in a while.:)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Olie, she is such a pretty silver! I really like the image of her standing near the pond. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Thanks everyone, god we just adore her and Olie both. He is still a little small and jumpy yet for the DP - maybe in a month or so. But I like the lake picture too - It was a perfect moment:)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
She is - could you imagine her in snow like you got??
OH MY GOSH YES!!!! Come on over ! I know that mine sure love to play in the snow and to run free in the woods. Hubby takes them up to gather firewood too and they LOVE IT. I think it is wonderful that you have such a beautiful dog park....It is obvious that she is LOVING IT..

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I too am jealous of your dog park! We want a pond in ours!! Riley loves playing in the snow too!! I will have to get some updated pictures, we certainly have the snow right now! And Riley says that pup cups are the Best!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We couldn't resist!

BF was off today so we went ahead and took Olie and Suri both to the park for about an hour - it was also raining the night before and on and off today SO we had muddy spoos when we got home. Olie had a ball. He was having a heck of time keeping up with Suri, he would look at us like OK, I think I am tired LOL! Today Suri took off, she was flying around like crazy......we may need to work on that. She was careful of dogs but I am afraid at the speed she was going and run into someone or a dog, might get hurt.......BUT there were not too many there today. I took a pic of Olie and Suri standing together, I believe Olie is going to be a big boy!! dog park 036.jpg

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts