Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Its a bird, its a plane, its.............super spoo :D Great action shot!
Love the one with the tennis ball.
I like Precious' expression. She looks like "What you talkin' bout Vegas??"

·
Registered
336 Posts
Flyin Super Poodle in his Cape and surrounded by his Orbs

CAN'T TALK. PEOPLE TO SAVE! BBL!

I love your 'flyin Poodle'!!!!

Honestly, Vegas need to entered in the Mr. Personality contest.

cbrand is right -- He does need a Super Poodle Cape.

I don't know if any of you noticed the orbs in the last photograph. It was really cool. Vegas has amazing energy around him. (I'm a Reiki Master) I have added a link so you will understand what the orbs mean. What do they mean? Or Google ORBS. You'll see...

Those orbs in his photograph are a very good sign; great energy. Don't laugh too hard... Some say it's inter-dimensional spirits. You have a very special Poodle!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is AMAZING!! Love the photos of him 'flying'! Love HiSociety's explanation about the orbs too. You have one very special poodle there.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The orbs in the photo are actually water drops on my camera lense, lol. If you look closely it's actually raining pretty hard, I thought it was cool that it was sunny and raining at the same time so I took him out for some quick shots. I was disappointed that a drop fell RIGHT on my camera lense, but the effect it gave was pretty cool.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
That first shot is the perfect illustration of joy! Love it!! Wish I could get the shutter on my camera to capture that move when my boy makes it. Watch out Pegasus, you've got some poodle competition coming at you!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The trick to get a photo like that is to have your dog in bright, natural light. If I didn't, my camera wouldn't only be slow on taking the picture, but it would be blurry too!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
The trick to get a photo like that is to have your dog in bright, natural light. If I didn't, my camera wouldn't only be slow on taking the picture, but it would be blurry too!
So true. That is why we often have some motion blur in our photos. We tend to go out to play in the evening and there isn't enough light to allow for the fast shutter speed needed to stop action shots.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh what a kick! Seriously looks like he's taking off! What a great shot.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I don't know if any of you noticed the orbs in the last photograph. It was really cool. Vegas has amazing energy around him. (I'm a Reiki Master) I have added a link so you will understand what the orbs mean. What do they mean? Or Google ORBS. You'll see...

Those orbs in his photograph are a very good sign; great energy. Don't laugh too hard... Some say it's inter-dimensional spirits. You have a very special Poodle!
Oh. I just thought it was raining... :smow:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
been itching to do this all weekend but was away at a dog show with the aussie

Super Spoo to the rescue.... (I wanted to do ap hotograph of a cape but couldn't find one i liked)

Is it sad i think this is the 3rd dog photo i've given capes too *L*

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts