Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post a few pictures of Cooper. He is 6 months old next week, I don't know where the time has gone. I am so pleased with how he is progressing, I can definitely see him starting to grow up a little but still full of puppy nonsense too. I am disabled and I walk with a frame because of a spinal injury and I was concerned about him adapting to my "wheels" but he walks great on a lead. He went through a phase of no walks but has started to enjoy them again and looks much more confident. The thing that I love most though is when we are on family walks and my kids (18 and 14) take him on the lead through bits that I can't go through and he checks in with me for permission and if I call his name, he comes running. He knows I'm his mumma ❤

Attachments

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
He's adorable.

Reactions: Sole0102

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
It li
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post a few pictures of Cooper. He is 6 months old next week, I don't know where the time has gone. I am so pleased with how he is progressing, I can definitely see him starting to grow up a little but still full of puppy nonsense too. I am disabled and I walk with a frame because of a spinal injury and I was concerned about him adapting to my "wheels" but he walks great on a lead. He went through a phase of no walks but has started to enjoy them again and looks much more confident. The thing that I love most though is when we are on family walks and my kids (18 and 14) take him on the lead through bits that I can't go through and he checks in with me for permission and if I call his name, he comes running. He knows I'm his mumma ❤
There’s nothing better than having a loyal friend who is sensitive to your needs and wants to be at your side. And really cute, as well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts