Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was SO gorgeous outside today and the boys (ok... you'll see Betty in the background, but she's being a princess today) had a blast outside. I groomed Vinnie after work and then we went outside to enjoy the warmth - it was probably in the 60s and felt so nice!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
jealous. We hd blizzrd here. my dogs say they are jealous. . . we want green grss and sun! :)

I loff my vinnie fixes :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I love Vinnie's tail.

quick question...

is he a standard poodle? I haven't heard the term Kleinpudel. Are they the same thing?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
oh he's gorgeous! Love his tail.... and the Igs of course!!!

spoofly, Europe actually have 4 official sizes compared to our usual 3 sizes and klein/moyens are in-between the standards and minis...! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Love seeing Vinnie and the boys in action. And seeing your agility setup, too. It gives me ideas. Isn't Spring great?!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love seeing Vinnie and the boys in action. And seeing your agility setup, too. It gives me ideas. Isn't Spring great?!
Ah... spring is wonderful!! :biggrin:

The agility equipment is set up a bit weird for Vinnie right now. There was a set of weaves for the adults and then off to the side there were two sets of two poles for Vin (working on Susan Garrett's 2x2 weave method) and there were two jumps up by the fence for Vin (Susan Salo's jump grid). The teeter was back there somewhere too. The tunnel was just pushed out of the way so I could throw the Kong for Vinnie. LOL. I need to get out my dogwalk and my table.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is he a standard poodle? I haven't heard the term Kleinpudel. Are they the same thing?
Flyingduster explained it - Vinnie is about 18 inches tall and runs 22 - 23 pounds. It's just a nice compact size - the perfect size for me. I wanted something small enough to pick up and carry if needed, but large enough to be durable.

Toypudel: Under 28cm (10.92"), toy poodle

Zwergpudel: 28cm to 35cm (13.78"), dwarf poodle

Kleinpudel: 35 cm to 45cm (17.72"), middle sized poodle / little poodle

Grosspudel: 45cm to 62cm (24.18"), big poodle

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a beautiful day! They all enjoyed a good romp around the yard. Frank looked like he was watching a tennis match! LOL. I also loved seeing the Ig's together with their tails a waggin.

Vinnie is looking fantastic! He looks like a big fluff ball full of energy. Really loved the video. Did you take it with your camera?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vinnie is looking fantastic! He looks like a big fluff ball full of energy. Really loved the video. Did you take it with your camera?
Thanks!! The video was taken with my Flip Ultra HD video camera - Santa brought it for Christmas - I just love that little thing!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I just loved that video. Totally made me smile :D Vinnie is so cute and there is such a great playfulness that comes across in his pictures and videos.

I love seeing the IGs. We had an IG for 13 1/2 years. He was blind most of the years (retinal atrophy) but what a wonderful dog he was.

Thanks for sharing!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts