Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see if I can navigate this new site. Yikes. Maybe not. I know I was not able to post pics (have some new neat ones) but, if not, at least we dropped in to say hi to all our old pals.

Sunny will be 12 in February, but has not missed a beat. Been spending some time at the recommendation of his breeder on the mini poodle group in FB and I can at least see some of his progeny (smile). I hope everyone is well and I am going to try (again) to post a few pics. Could not do it before, but here goes......a little play time last weekend. Too bad I never did agility with him, he would have been a natural. There is a park about a block from me and they put up a skating rink each year for the kids. Well, the frame was up, but no liner yet so we had a little fun. My Flying Poodle!!!!!

Happy Holidays to all our friends, from Sunny!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
He’s got style and grace. Looking good at 12!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Woohoo! Nice flying poodle pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,517 Posts
He is looking fabulous - really flying high!

Reactions: liljaker

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
So great to see you both! Sunny has great determination and is loving that fence ?. Happy holidays to your family from ours.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn’t know he was that much older than Sandy! He is gorgeous ?.
He will be 12 in February. Honestly, his energy and athleticism has not changed ever...…...can't believe it myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts