Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,232 Posts
Hi Michelle, I hope you will add some pics when you can. Since your pup is a parti you will have to find some UKC shows. I don't do conformation and stick to AKC performance/companion venues, but there are people who are members here who have done UKC conformation so hopefully they will chime in here with some ideas. If you don't get responses here since not everyone reads intro posts start a new thread in the "showing" subforum and that should get you answers.

Reactions: nursemichellelee1

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome, Michelle! I've heard UKC showing is really fun. I hope you can find some leads here. Also, have you looked on FB groups?

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Welcome to you and your new puppy! Can’t wait to see the pictures. Unfortunately, in conformation, sometimes travel is involved.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Welcome to you and your spoo puppy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
5 days to go until Findley's here

My new silver and white parti boy, Findley will arrive this Friday.:airplane: Can't wait. He will be my 3rd spoo. Lost the others at old age. Currently also have a miniature poodle, age 8 from Ash's Mystical Poodles, 2 rescues and 1 GSD, age 3 and 2 Maine Coon cats. Hoping to show Findley, so this forum will be lots of help...

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
My new silver and white parti boy, Findley will arrive this Friday.:airplane: Can't wait. He will be my 3rd spoo. Lost the others at old age. Currently also have a miniature poodle, age 8 from Ash's Mystical Poodles, 2 rescues and 1 GSD, age 3 and 2 Maine Coon cats. Hoping to show Findley, so this forum will be lots of help...
Hi and Welcome to you, Findley and your full house! You'll fine it easier to get personal and individual responses if you start your own intro thread and after that, feel free to move about the cabin :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts