Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Good thing we had the bath today as I found a huge tick in her shoulder.
I had been petting her in morning and didn't see it but when blow drying it seperated the hair and I saw it. At first I thought she had a hole in her from a fight with Casey but then realized what it was.
They got into it when I put her down to zoom after her bath and he kept jumping on her so she let him have it. More noice then anything but was LOUD

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Thank goodness we do the weekly bathe and blow dry thing. You never know what your going to find under all that hair.

She is lovely and makes me think of a stuffed poodle I had on my bed when I was a girl.

·
Registered
58 Posts
So pretty. And I love her cut.

We just found a tick also...but on my husband! LOL!! He was mountain biking and came back with one on his leg...freaked my kids out.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yeah, ticks seem to be heavy this year. My husband has a guy that works with him that went for a walk in his fields and when he got back he found 4 ticks on his legs. Definitely a year to keep an eye on your special pals that can't check themselves.

She looks cute in that cut. And, she does make me think of those stuffed pink poodles... lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts