Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that we are getting nicer weather my two spoos have taken up sunbathing in the living room. I was just thinking it would be fun to see pics of other poodles enjoying the sun too.

Jenny in particular has a thing for laying in the sun though Betty Jo spends a lot of time there too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Speaking of sunbathing, I plan on sunbathing myself this weekend!! Have you seen a weather forcast!?! WOOHOO!! I can't wait for 20+ degrees!! :dance: I'm seriously giddy about it!! Oh, and Rogan's happy too! :elefant:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that and I am seriously excited about it. Warm weather is finally here (at least for the weekend) It will be so great for the kids hunting Easter eggs. I can't wait for go and enjoy the day without a coat!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Coco loves to lay in the sun! It's so precious.......It's 80 degrees today and looking to be that way through the weekend. BUT the pollen is REALLY BAD. It looks like a dusting of green snow. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are fortunate to live where it is always warm. However I've got to say its lovely now to see things starting to sprout and hopefully start turning green soon.

·
Registered
861 Posts
It's cold here, again, today. No sun. That's okay, we get enough of it. I will try to take a pic next time we have some. Over the summer, even when it was HOT, I would find Bella in the sun sometimes. That brown fur gets really hot quickly.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Nice photos and nice spoos! I don't think you will see sunbathing photos of my spoos for a long time. They don't care to lay in the sun with those show coats. Especially poor billy who is already starting to feel the heat and it isn't really warm here yet.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Poor Billy. His colour being what it is will make him a sun magnet!!! I do wish you sunshine though. It always makes things feel so much better!! Our temperature today is supposed to get up t0 18-23 degrees celsius which tanslates to about 73 fahrenheit!!! We'll take it!! My guys are spending more and more time outside barking at every bird that lands on the property!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
oh they are soooo dear! I love the way one lays on the other - there's nothing like two siblings is there. Beautiful girls!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh they are soooo dear! I love the way one lays on the other - there's nothing like two siblings is there. Beautiful girls!
They sure are cuddly with each other and with us. They do so love each other and spend hours playing together. Its fun to see how they are similar and yet very different in looks and personality. Sisters are great (both dog and human)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Or a human/canine combo of sisters, because I am certain the girls just think Katie is one of them, and that Katies appreciates having four footed sisters to play dress up with.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes she spends hours playing with them, brushing them, dressing them, petting them and generally loving them. Though the boys do that too (ok maybe not the dressing them up part but the rest. Kids and dogs sure make a wonderful and loving combination.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts