Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so many posts about snow, I thought I'd remind ya all about the sun on the bottom half of the world at the moment!

Just some photos of Paris, being Paris in the yard earlier this afternoon:

One of our girls (kitties) was playing with her from within a flax bush just beyond these pics, so Paris was bouncing up to her so she'd come out and swipe at her and they'd run away from each other and go bounding back again. fun and games on a sunny afternoon!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Aww Paris, does she ever stop lol?
The sun has been great, and I hear Xmas day will be sunny all over the country, which is great :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I love how happy Paris always is.

Maybe I'm weird, but in the last pic, her back legs look like human legs in flared pants :p or maybe they look like clydesdale legs :p

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Lucky you!! While delighted to have snow for Christmas day, I envy you the sunshine and vitamin D you are getting.

The photos are great. Gorgeous Spoo enjoying her pal!! CUTE!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Paris, gorgeous as always!! Great pics and sure looks like she is having a blast! I love how she plays with the kitty, that is so cool. :)

Yeah, sunny weather down south!! I'm only a bit jealous cuz it is great in "winter" but I could not take the hot summer months. But, so nice to see GREEN...lol. I do love the snow... just not for so long...lol. Wish it was only for three months then gone...lol. :smow:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Paris is always having fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts