1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paris and her new squeeky

smiles for the camera

BOUNCING

(yes, I'm laying around on the grass, hence the weird angle! lol)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Riki rolling about and being a dork:

and then the fun starts:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
silly doggies

My heart soars when these girls play together, cos I had originally resigned myself to not ever getting my poodle until Riki had passed on due to her dog aggression issues with strange dogs. I'm so glad we could work it out, and obviously the girls are happy together now :)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
oh those last pictures warm my heart :) Jackson (Danish farm dog- looks like big jack) has 'dog agressiion' he gets long SO well with my Aussie pup- but is not warm to bernie- but then bernie does NOT know how to play.

I hope we get to this point one day

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Awesome phots. I love Paris' haircut!! Did you do it..

Nevar...it seems dogs have an affinity to other dogs in their home, so I am sure in time, all of your guys will play together. And Bernie will learn from watching the other two.

·
Registered
263 Posts
As usaul FD, Paris' personality comes through in all her photos. I still
say that since you are such a great writer and Paris is so silly, that you
should write childrens books with Paris as the star! Think of how
many kids (and grown ups) would love that!! Just a thought!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arreau, yup I groom Paris, check out the 'desi trim' thread in the grooming section! :)

haha Alicia, I also considered writing a childrens story book about my miniature horse and his best friend; a bantem rooster! The rooster was tiny, and picked on by the girls and big rooster, but all the chooks were scared of Mr Ed, so lil Fluffyfoot found he was safe from harrasment if he stayed with Ed! He'd sleep perched on his back, and would weave about his legs and it was just adorable!!! heheheh.

Perhaps one day ;)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Fantastic action pictures, credit for laying on the grass, the bouncing photo was worth it. Paris is soooo beautiful and jumps so high.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Lovely pictures. We always remark with our two that if you didn't know better, those snarling faces woudln't seem all that friendly but they sure do love to play rough.

And Paris is beautifully groomed, as usual. Are those red nails I see?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, yup, here's another pic i got that didn't work out at all, but in another way it did.... well, to show off her nails anyway!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts