Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the hair cuts Ocsi and Fallie got this weekend!
We're going to be moving south at the end of the month so I took advantage of the chance to shave them down.

What do you think of Fallie's tail?

Attachments

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cute! I like the red tail puff (even if you wanted pink, it is still adorable):)
What part of NC? I'm in the Greensboro/High Point area. Good luck with your move, hopefully this ridiculous heat will leave when you come.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, she's been very friendly with everyone for about a week now (whoray she's breaking out of her shell!) and now that her tail is pink/red everyone's smiling at her and she's even more outgoing
Ocsi feels a little left out out from the people attention, he's used to be the admiration of passer-bys

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
90 degrees!

Oh my has it been hot in Chicago! And I thought "we're moving, it wasn't so hot last summer, we don't need an a/c unit for just a month" :doh:
it was sooo hot yesterday evening that after our 2 mile walk we HAD to stop for icecream

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh my has it been hot in Chicago! And I thought "we're moving, it wasn't so hot last summer, we don't need an a/c unit for just a month" :doh:
it was sooo hot yesterday evening that after our 2 mile walk we HAD to stop for icecream
Stopping for ice cream is a GOOD thing!! :) Of course, it sort of defeats the advantages of the two mile walk!

I'm surprised to hear that it is that hot there and I'll be you were to but not pleasantly so.

They both look so sweet in their new short cuts. I just love the orange tail on Fallie's tail! LOL

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heehe, thanks spoospirit! the pups had icecream, I had a mango, pina colada smoothy (so just juice and frozen water- that's better right?)
Fallie's tail was supposed to turn out pink- but it it was it is :) Everyone seems to look and smile. I might try to add more color and do her ears too this time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts